Tuesday 8 May 2012

My weirdest dream one day I was sleeping and suddenly I got a dream in that I was sleeping and a ghost came in my dream and I thought that I wake up but I wasn’t then I went forward and then and see the same ghost and I ran In my home then I find a person and I went to him but he was a ghost I again ran out of the home and then I fall down and they were coming very fastly and I get heart and then also I ran very fastly after that I hide there also they came and they catch me and take me to the main ghost there they told to kill me and they shake me but really my mom was shaking me and I wake up and told to my mom

1 comment:

  1. Anik, good imagination, but, a lot of editing is required! Please put the full stops and check for missing words. Also, try to improve your sentence structure. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete